1. All Hand Made Clothing are to be washed by hand and not put in any washing machines or dryers.
2. Any Hand Made Tutu Outfits with Logos, for example Football ones, should be hand washed carefully. The romper needs to be hand washed with care with no water touching the logo if possible. No squeezing around the logo and this should not be put in a tumble dryer or washing machine. When ironing, iron on reverse on the back of romper, do not apply heat to the logo. The tutu skirts along with the tutu dresses need to be sponged down carefully, these should not be dipped directly in water. Due to packaging, the tutu can become creased during transit, use steam from a hot shower, clothing steamer, iron steam (do not let the iron touch the tutu) or dehumidifier to remove wrinkles. Make sure to hang Tutu on a hanger and slowly move tutu back and forth and comb fingers through until tutu is straight and fluffy again. We recommend turning the tutu inside out first and then flip it. You can also straighten by spraying water with a water bottle and hang dry (but do not soak, just mist). Tutu Dresses must not be put in the washing machine and are sponge clean only.
3. If the items are faulty when the customer receives them, the customer must notify Cutsie Bobbs via the 'contact us' section of the website (found at the bottom of the page) and upon receipt of faulty goods Cutsie Bobbs will accept returns of the item. You, as the customer, are responsible for checking the item upon receipt of it to ensure it is in satisfactory condition upon arrival. We accept no responsibility for any damage through wear and tear of an item, only if damaged upon arrival. In the unlikely event that an item is damaged upon arriving, the item must be sent back to us & the return postage is paid by the buyer. We are not held responsible for any postal costs incurred from the returning of any items. It is your responsibility to read the item details. Sometimes lighting and detail can be missed in the item photographs and please allow for this.
4.We have a no returns policy on all our items that are hand crafted / hand made or hand customised to order. We do not issue refunds if the sizing of your handmade outfit is incorrect as we make our dresses/outfits off a certain size chart and understand not every child will fit into their age precisely but this is an average size we go off.
If the item is faulty upon receiving we will require the garment to be returned to us so we can evaluate damages. If we believe it to have been damaged deliberately then a refund will NOT be given and the dress returned to yourselves. Again we accept no responsibility for any damage through wear and tear of an item so please do not contact us weeks after having an item to then tell us it is faulty.
5. Return postage address can be obtained by the 'Contact Us' page, at the bottom of the site. Alternativly you can contact us directly via email at
6. We reserve the right to cancel any part of an order and refund all orders at our discretion.
7. Alternatives will not be sent in the event of an item becoming out of stock.
8. Sale items are fully refundable if faulty. Faulty sale items must be returned within 7 days of delivery.
9. We at Cutsie Bobbs do not accept responsibility for the returns postage on any exchange items unless due to fault.
10. Outfits and all items that contain brooches, pin bows , pin roses and badges are attached to the outfit at the consumers own risk. In young children in particular we advise you remove these attachments or supervise at all times. Alternatively we advise you use a permanent fixation method on the bows and remove the pins. We accept no liability for any injury or damage to the items and to the individuals if these accessories are utilised and fastened to the outfits using the brooch pins. It is the consumers responsibility to check that they are satisfied with any brooch/bow pins when receiving the items from Cutsie Bobbs.
11. It is the consumers responsibility to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions and are bound to them by making a purchase through the Cutsie Bobbs website.
12. Refunds will be issued within 7 days of receipt of the returned items and via the initial methods used.
13. Any outfits with accessories i.e necklaces are used at the consumers own risk. We at Cutsie Bobbs do not recommend the use of necklaces on small babies or children as if broken can be a choking hazard. By utilising any necklaces you the consumer do so at your own risk and we do not take any responsibility for any incidents occured when used against this warning.
14. When returning an item it is recommended that recorded delivery be used as proof of postage. Any returns lost in the mail service are not the responsibility or liability of Cutsie Bobbs.
15. Any items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging with the tags intact. Any items worn or in any other condition that they were sold in, will not be refunded.